Monday, May 18, 2009

Welcome

Hello and welcome to Energy Efficiency, a history!
This blog is the beginning of a personal project: to write a book about energy efficiency.
I have studied Environmental Engineering for five years and attended a master in Bioenergy (one year classes and the other year writing a final report).
My final projects were on energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions in the life cycle of beef and determining the closest facility to treat a given solid waste based on GIS.
I have been interested in energy issues for a long time, particularly renewable energies and energy efficiency. I have also become interested in energy certification.
All of these issues are going to be discussed in this blog followed by interesting links and ideas for my book.
Comments are of course very welcome.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy doing it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment